Photography for Well-Being 1 is suitable for photographers of all abilities – smartphones and digital cameras – and will support your well-being whilst developing your photography skills. It is all about doing creative, mindful photography activities and then sharing your favourite photos. There are 15 activities in the book with a common structure of six features:-
1. Creativity – Improving your seeing skills, learning and developing your photography skills and creating photos that you love.
2. Being in the great outdoors (there are one or two indoor exceptions).
3. Gentle physical exercise.
4. Love – of a place, person, thing or experience.
5. Mindfulness – through a Mindful Photography Practice.
6. Social interaction by sharing your favourite photo.
These photo activities work. I know, I have done them all during recovery from throat reconstruction surgery. They support your well-being and improve your photography skills.