Photography for Well-Being 1 is for these times. It is suitable for photographers of all abilities – smartphones and digital cameras – and will support your well-being whilst developing your photography skills.
Photography for Well-Being 1 is all about doing creative, mindful photography activities and then sharing your favourite photos. There are 15 activities in the book with a common structure of six features. These work together to support your physical and mental well-being:
- Creativity:- Improving your seeing skills, learning and enhancing your photography skills, and creating photos that you love.
- Being in the great outdoors (and occasionally indoors, because sometimes you have to stay in.)
- Gentle physical exercise.
- Love of a place, person, thing or experience.
- Mindfulness through a Mindful Photography Practice.
- Social interaction by sharing your favourite photo (Facebook Group)
These photo activities work. I know, I have done them all during recovery from throat reconstruction surgery. They support your well-being and improve your photography skills. It’s a win-win.