Something creative for you to do today…..
Photo Activity: Changing your Point of View
- Your aim is to create 10 photos in 30 minutes in your house. No more. No less.
- Use your Smartphone in Airplane Mode, to limit interruptions!
- Take your time, spend time in each room.
- You will only press the shutter 10 times.
- No reviewing of your photos.
- No deleting.
- When you find an interesting scene consider different Points of View.
- Move left, right, up, down, in and out.
- Do not use the zoom function.
- Look at each potential photo like a camera would: it does not know the name of anything.
- Think about the light, colours, lines, shapes, forms, textures, patterns and space.
- When you have finished choose one photo to share in the Photography for Well-Being Facebook Group
- Comment why you like it and then comment on other people’s photos.
The photo at the top of this post is not my favourite photo, but it was created during the activity. I have included it as the header image because it shares the time and place where I created my photos. I’ve posted my favourite in the group with a comment. Look forward to seeing yours and reading your comments.